Thursday, August 31, 2017

This Day In Space History: August 31

I'm sorry to any English teacher whose pet peeve is the misuse of the word literally, but I'm about to use it anyway...
Literally nothing happened today in space
I mean, 'stuff' happened, but nothing major, nothing earth-shattering, nothing hugely fascinating
Maybe over the course of the next year of research for these posts I will find a new website that will lead me to info to update on 8/31 next year, and maybe something will happen on this date in a future year! But as of now, I am sorry to disappoint, but it doesn't seem like there's anything worthy of reporting!!! 
So I guess this gives me the chance to pre-write future posts as well as finish a separate post I'd started a while ago! And in the meantime... For a complete list of today’s Space History, see  http://www.astronautix.com/a/august31.html

1 comment: