Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Welcome!

Hi! This is my “amateur astronomer’s” blog about everything space-and-stars-and-planets. This blog is the first step in pursuing my dream of combining my two passions: writing and learning. In the future, I hope to work for a science magazine (or NASA would be pretty cool, too, I guess) to write articles about new discoveries and research. This way, I can continue to learn new things each and every day. I love to look up into the sky and wonder what’s out there and I love to hear about upcoming missions out into the unknown.

In this blog, I hope to inform you of my glimpses into the night sky and the goings-on in the world of space science, as well as include other random and fun posts with a connection to astronomy.

I am a creative person, so hopefully I can bring fun things into this blog. I don’t know exactly what will come out of it just yet, but thanks to anyone who sticks around to see what I come up with. The universe is yours. Let’s explore it together.
      
       Shine bright,

          The North Star Gazer

No comments:

Post a Comment