Monday, December 25, 2017

Christmas Night Sky

After our holiday festivities, as I walked to the car, I looked up into the dark and enchanting sky. I'd have to say that the constellation Orion was the clearest I've ever seen it, so much that you could see the range of star colors (indicating the range of temperatures), with the red Betelgeuse and blue Rigel. I also pointed out Cassiopeia to my family, but it wasn’t very bright and it was hard to see the end star, Segin. There were a lot of bright stars in the western sky and I could easily see the Summer Triangle but it was too cold to stay out long, so I didn’t get the chance to point out much more than that. Being out on Christmas night looking at a beautiful night sky made me happy -as it always does- and was a great way to end the day’s celebration.
I hope you all had an amazing holiday with your loved ones. 🎄
         ♡ North Star Gazer

No comments:

Post a Comment